|Часовня им. св. великомученика Пантелеимона|
67 Mountain Trail
Branchville, NJ 07826
New Jersey Deanery
Протоиерей Серафим Ган
From N.Y. Metropolitan area:
1. Take George Washington Bridge to I-80 W. or
1. Take Lincoln Tunnel to RT-3. Follow RT-3, past the Meadowland Sports Complex, until RT-3 merges with US-46 going West. Continue on US-46 W to the exit for I-80 W.
From Nyack/Spring Valley area:
1. Take I-87 N to exit 15. Proceed south on I-287 to the exit for I-80 W.
2. Proceed west on I-80. Take the RT-15 North exit, exit number 34B, towards Jefferson/Sparta.
3. Merge onto RT-15 N. Drive approximately 17.5 miles. At Ross Corner RT-15 North becomes US-206. (You will see an Exxon gas station on your left).
4. Drive 6 miles north on US-206. You will pass Culvers Lake on your right. As soon as you pass the “Blue Ribbon” restaurant, also on your right, and a sign stating “Entering Sandyston Twp”, be prepared to turn left at the first available opportunity. *
5. Turn left onto Mountain Trail located immediately after the business sign “Signs on Anything”. It almost will look like you are turning into their driveway. Proceed to 67 Mountain Trail – the address of the St. Panteleimon’s Chapel.
6. On the way to the chapel, you will pass the Ryl dacha, located at 57 Mountain Trail, telephone: (973) 948-5392. The Ryl residence is on the left side of the road. It sits on a hill. The house is light green with a flagpole in front, flying an American and Russian flags.
7. You can park your car on Mountain Trail near the chapel or the Ryl residence. Just make sure that you are not blocking the road and other cars can pass by.
* As you are driving north on US-206, having passed Culvers Lake on your right, if you see on your left a sign for “Joe to Go”, “Stoke's Steakhouse and Pub” or the GasaRama gas station, you have gone too far and you have missed the turn onto Mountain Trail.